Monday, August 17, 2009

Some More Pretty Purple

I think purple is the color of the year! I had another purple wedding this past Saturday. Jennifer's bridesmaids wore the prettiest auborigine satin dresses and their bouquets consisted of lavender freesia, lavender roses, ruby red stock, dark purple hydrengeas and green hypericum berries. Her maid of honor carried the same bouquet except hers was a little more special with the addition of eggplant mini calla lilies. Jennifer and Robert's ceremony took place at St. Mary's of the Angels Church in Chicago and oh my gosh, this church was AMAZING! I took a few extra pictures, I couldn't get over how beautiful and grand it was. Their reception was at Beau Jolie in Schiller Park, I've become quite familiar with this venue being that it was the third wedding I've set up there.
Bridesmaids



Maid of Honor's


Jennifer's Bouquet













No comments:

Post a Comment