Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Little Cousin's Wedding

I guess I can't call her my "little" cousin anymore, she's all grown up and married now. Her wedding this past Saturday was a blast! I had so much fun and doing her flowers didn't feel like work at all. Her favorite color is purple, you can tell by the pictures! We did about every shade of purple flowers, it was really pretty. Her ceremony took place at Holy Angels in Aurora and her reception was at the Holiday Inn Naperville/Lisle. I wish I had more pictures from that night, here is what I have. Congrats Justine and Jon!!!


Bridesmaids Bouquets

Maid of Honor's bouquet was similar with the addition of white and lavender dendro orchids.

Justine's Bouquet











My Favorite Cake topper I've made all year! I added purple aluminum wire accents to the flowers.

Some table had these dark purple Mookari orchids, some had lavender and the others had white while all the vases were wrapped in lavender satin ribbon.

Card Table

No comments:

Post a Comment