Sunday, October 24, 2010

Butterfield Country Club

Kendra and Ryan's wedding was yesterday at Butterfield Country Club in Oakbrook, their ceremony took place at St. James the Appostle in Glen Ellyn. Ryan has been a friend of my brother's since high school so it was really special that I was able to be part of their big day. Birch was a big accent to the decor throughout the reception. I used birch branches with hanging votives on half of the guest tables while the other half contained short, full floral arrangements set in birch containers that I burnt a heart with their initials in it.. great idea by Kendra! I took birch logs and drilled out holes which then I sunk votive candles in for the head table. The cake was also set up on a slice of a tree stump..it looked awesome!











No comments:

Post a Comment