Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

This holiday weekend was Beth and Jason's wedding as well as Lisa and Bill's. Beth's wedding colors were hot pink, light pink and white. I used beautiful hot pink phalaenopsis orchids, hot pink dendro orchids with shades of pink and white roses. Their reception was held at the William Tell in Countryside.


Flower Girl Bouquet

Mom Bouquet

Centerpiece Style 1


Centerpiece Style 2

Cocktail Tables

Lisa and Bill got married in Hawaii earlier in the month and had their wedding reception on Sunday. This was a fun order. I added fern curls (also called Monkey Tails) sprayed silver in the bouquet and also in the boutonierres. It was a great way to add their silver accent color in with the flowers. The boutonierre I made for Bill is my favorite one I've made this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment